Today meet Fui and FY at Jusco...
Omg...FY came so late......
but never mind...Fui and I chat non-stop there ...
When FY reach...We go and find job....
Then take bus to 1U...
omg~~ the bus came after 1 hour...we already wait 1 hour...hot! hot! hot!
when saw the bus came.....have to shout:" yeah"!
Maymei is waiting there already...
When reach 1U..I went interview in The Beauty Cottage that was introduce by my cousins..
This is the first time I went for interview...haha~
Then bla bla bla~~ already 5.30pm...
Maymei cant wait already...contact her and she came and pick us to her new house...Before reach her house, we went McDonald and order 2 sets of Mc Chicken and take away...coz hungry leh~~
wow....her new house is big, nice, and ......new...haha~
We eat in her room, chat and play on her bed..haha^^
Before 7pm...We rush to 1U coz wanna take bus ...
but...oh no! there was too jam...so Maymei decided to fetch us home lo...
Omg..we go the wrong way...then we follow the signboard back to kepong...
haha~ funny...we just like go a big roundabout...follow the signboard we reach 1U again..haha~
8pm only reach home...
Fui wait her boyfriend in my house, FY wait her daddy in my house too...
We chat and play in my room...Fun!
until 9.30pm....both of them go back already...
that time I only free to have my dinner and take my shower...
Tired.......
No comments:
Post a Comment