Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A day spent with daddy and mummy

Early in the morning, daddy woke me up, he want me to join him jogging. I'm still sleepy and blur blur..Suddenly, muackz!!!!!! wow~ daddy kiss me! daddy kiss my face! I'm so surprise, so happy ..haha^^
Jogging with daddy , mummy & sister... that Africa meimei went to school already~
After jogging, had breakfast.......
Sister has her class today....
I...am the most free daughter in this house....
Then accompany daddy & mummy to the morning market...
About 12pm, back to home...
After take a shower, we went to brem mall...because daddy said Metro Jaya have sales in cheap price..

outside my house...~ while waiting them, take picture laa~
in the car...nothing to do...^^

wow...~ there's really cheap~



-MJ-
Daddy bought two pair of shoes and a clothes for me...^^


Already 3pm...so hungry!!
We had 'pan mee' around Kepong baru there..yummy!
Then......still don't want go home...
Went Desa Park City 's Maxvalu bought something...
Then only went home~~~

take a picture of daddy at DPC~


A day spent with daddy & mummy...happy~




I LOVE THEM

No comments:

Post a Comment