Sunday, January 9, 2011

8.1.11 Undang~

Wake up in the morning at 7am, ready to go for undang test. When almost reach there, I only notice that I forgot to bring my IC.OMG! Go back home again. There was crowded because today is Saturday. Ouh~~~ I wait almost 3 hour then only my turn. Very hungry leh~~ Fortunately I meet Seng Heng them, and also my friend accompany me, and also make a new friend there....haha~ that make me wont feel bored, wont lonely..Beside, I also meet my primary classmate too...hehe^^ Have to wait so so so long....T.T my leg so tired.....And I very nervous too...scare I cant pass the test...Finally I pass already..woohoo! so happy..I get 42/50..If I get 1 more wrong, I failed looo~ so lucky XD
My sister come and pick me and we go buy some noodle for lunch nearby Eden...Ying was working there..while sister buying noodle, I find Ying and we chat non-stop, coz never seen and chat long time already..just about 10 minutes then have to go already. Reach home about 3pm and after lunch and shower.....lay on the bed and sleep ZZZ...Tired~~

No comments:

Post a Comment