Friday, January 7, 2011

5.1/ 6.1 ~Sunway Hotel

Went club exercise in gym room afternoon~
About 5pm, I went together with mummy and sister to Sunway to meet my aunt.
My aunt is a cabin crew, she live in Hong Kong and she on duty. On her way back to Hong Kong, their flight stop at KL 1 night and stay in Sunway Hotel. We miss her and decided to meet her. She miss Malaysia 's food very much. At night, we go and find food nearby there. Nice~~
Already 11pm, is too late to go back home and also mummy want to chat with aunt until midnight, so we stay at hotel and sleep~~zzZ
Haha..I love to stay at hotel, because hotel is so comfortable, cold and nice...Feel good and relax and enjoy too ^^

outside the room~


in the toilet~


My sister and I take picture in the room~

The next morning, my aunt already back. We had our breakfast in the room and prepare to back home. I had a cup of coffee, some garlic bread and ice-cream for my breakfast.Yummy! I think I really fall in love with COFFEE already. Haha~ We shopping in Sunway Pyramid and had Korea lunch before back to home. The clothes there was so expensive, finally just get 2 clothes RM20 there. Nice and cheap~
On the way back, mummy put me at the Jusco bus stop because I want to meet my friend Fui there. We take bus to Mutiara because she want to cut her hair. I think we fall in love with bus already. We often take bus go here go there,haha~ She had a new hair style, so cute...but me...just sit there and watch ~~ T.T bored. After finish, we had a walk in Mutiara and go back by bus...OMG~ the bus was crowd...hehe~ before 7pm, reach home luu~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment